Saturday, January 31, 2009

FEBRUARY KITS FOR PAULA'S SCRAPBOOKING PLACE.....

I have just finished off the samples for Paula's kits and thought I would post them on here to show you.

The first kit this month is based on a birthday theme. I did this LAYOUT OF WILL'S 5TH BIRTHDAY......
I love the Scenic Paper Route papers and sticker sheet in this kit...great for birthday pages and projects.
With the scraps and leftover cardstock stickers I created 3 BIRTHDAY CARDS...

The next sample I made for Paula was a SCHOOL NOTE DISPLAY......

This is a wall hanging that you can attatch all your important schoolnotes to, or display your child's work and certificates. the photo is not attatched yet....because Will doesn't go to school until Tuesday( I can't believe it!!!!)I will show you without a photo until I get a photo

The photo is attatched with a paper clip so each year or through the year you can change the photo

The kit contained cool KI Memories papers and a large chipboard frame. This was so much fun to make...


Thanx for looking.....

No comments: