Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BUSY USING MY EVER GROWING STASH.....

Before I share some layouts with you I have to share this very special drawing that Will drew for Steve and I for our anniversary on the 17th. He is so gorgeous. He drew this whilehe was at my mum's house and it is a picture of Steve and I getting married.....


Now my other exciting news.....! I was really excited last week when I was INVITED by SM magazine to participate in a products showcase feature!!! How cool.They will send me a pack of goodies and then feature it in one of the issues!!! Yah me!

I have been busy the last week scrappin' using all of my old stash. I am participating on the SCRAPBOXX website in a USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. I had to nominate how many layouts I would produce and then everyone participating set little mini challenges. GREAT FUN and great way to use some of my ever growing stash!!! I have done 11 layouts !!

I'll post some today and some tomorrow as Im sure you are bored all ready!!!

This challenge was to use a black background......



This one was to use at least four patterned papers.....
The next one was to use a background with green in it....
This one was to use something that has been in your stash at least 12 mths....



This one was my challenge to use something with red and white spots.....( surprising??)

And this one was to do a vintage style layout....

I will leave you with these and will post my otherstomorrow. TFL

EB xxx

No comments: