Sunday, April 26, 2009

SCRAPAPPLE MOTHERS DAY KIT....

I can now share the rest of my Mother's day mini album that I created with this month's SCRAPAPPLE kit.

I made it from a Kaiser 4x4 mini album. I tell ya...I am not good at reading instructions so it took me a little while to get it together! The patterned papers are by Upsy Daisy Designs and they are gorgeous.The whole kit was so pretty, it was fun using it!!!

Here it is page by page....







Here is another Layout I completed this week and was lucky enough to win again!!! I actually killed two birds with one stone so to speak as I did one Layout for two challenges. .....the Friday nite social scrappers onthe Boxx and color Combos galore.

The photos are of Maya Easter morning at 7 am mind you!!! Every time I would turn around she had chocolate in her mouth!!!! I suppose IT is the only morning we can get away with eating chocolate for breakfast!!!! I have some more Easter photos still to scrap but these ones made me giggle so I had to use these ones first!
Well until next time...thanks for looking.Don't forget to leave me a message if you pop by....Eb xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ebony, i'm just hopping around checking out some fellow boxx girls blogs and just thought i'd let ya know i love your blog...full of inspiration...you must be one busy scrapping girl getting all these layouts done...i think i spend too much time on this computer looking at everyone else's stuff.I'll be back to check it again! thanks!!