Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a quick post...

Just a quick post today......not much to show or that I can show just yet.
I am feeling a liitle bummed....I was eliminated from Idol. I was really disappointed, had hoped to go a little further. I had an idea of what I was going to do next layout and everything! OH well, I used the ideas (kind of) anyway and submitted it to SM and they liked it so that was a good pick me up! So I can't show you that one yet. Have quite a few coming up in SM so check them out there. I have an OFTP in another couple of issues.
Anyway, not much else to report. Off to do groceries , exciting I know.
We are off to Merimbula next week for a week so I am getting very excited about seeing my friends again!!!
Will be back tomorrow to show you my latest creations for SCRAPAPPLE.
Til then, thanks for stopping by, Eb xxx

1 comment:

paulacook@aapt.net.au said...

Chin up love, not sure who is doing judging but your stuff on this challenge was great
hugs paula xxxx