Thursday, August 27, 2009

Such a Lucky Day...


Today I had a great day....I joined in on a cyber crop on the BOXX. It was so much fun. We played bingo and I won the first round and came second in the next round,so I win some surprises from Sheree McGee!!! Yah!!! I am on a little bit of a winning streak!!! I also won a surprise pack on the Scrapability Sketch site! Can't wait for happy mail! During the crop there were three challenges.I managed to get one done...hope to do the others tonight. I'll show you tomorrow.



I will leave you with some layouts, the first Idid recently at a scrap day at Nellie G's and the second is one from quite awhile ago. The first is about Will learning to tie his shoelaces. The next is photos of Will playing his DS.




I have also created this one for the monthly sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.....


I even pulled out some old metal eyelets!!!!!! Really need to go through my stash and try to rehash some old stuff!!!!



Thanks for popping by! Eb xx

No comments: