Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can you scap your pants off???

That is what is happening over at the Artypants site at the moment. This is a six week challenge and this weekis the first week. The criteria this week was "SOMETHING OLD, ( somethingin your stash for at least 12 months), SOMETHING NEW (something fromthe new products section in their shop), SOMETHING BORROWED (borrow a layout from someone else in the gallery) and SOMETHING BLUE (something blue).


So here is my layout....




I love using My Little Shoeboxx papers. I also used some old Heidi Swapp alphas and I borrowed the layout from Andrea who I actually don't know, but thanks Andrea, loved the design.

Anyway, I would love your votes so if you would be so kind as too vote for me you can click on the artypants scrap your pants off blinkie and follow the prompts to cast your vote!!! The voting starts on Monday!Thanks so much. Please leave a comment in the comments section if you do so I can thank you!

Anyway, off to pack for the weekend. Nellie G has made me a bag of each of her buttons so I will definately takingthose!!! Thanks Nellie. You can check out Nellies blog here.

Thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

1 comment:

Janelle Giblin said...

Thanks for linking me up:) Better post some pics of all packs I've done for you:)
Cheers the famous 'Nellie G.'