Sunday, October 11, 2009

LATEST CHALLENGE AT PAULA'S....

I just set the second challenge at Paula's so here it is......

Use the colors RED,AQUA and YELLOW on a layout here is my sample.....


Love these photos of these two......we took them while on holidays in Merimbula. They love playing with each other at the moment. They are such good mates. ! These papers were perfect for this challenge. They are Cosmo Cricket early Bird if youwere interested. I also used some of mum's flowers in it too! Don't they look awesome!!?


I have also been making some flowers from old patterns for a flower swap atthe Boxx. Here is what I have made....



I also have done one of the two sketches for Scrapability Sketches. These photos were also takenwhileon holidays. I used mum's crochet flowers too!!!Well, Will has turned 6! We celebrated last week with a party at the cricket center!He had the best time and he got so much LEGO which he was extremely happy about.


He now has to go into hospital on Wednesday to have his tonsils takenout. Not really looking forward to that but we have been on the waiting list for nearlly 12 months.


Anyway, next post will be full of photos of mynew little christmas book I have just finished to teach at BLISS so until next time, Happy Scrappin'!


Eb xx

1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

No worries ..... love your flowers too...awesome...and I hope you got your mum to make you heaps of the flowers too!!!!