Monday, November 9, 2009

WEEK 6 @ Paula's....

Wow! We have reached the final weekof challenges over at Paula's. This week I set the challenge to create a layout using PAINT or GLIMMERMIST in a CREATIVE way onto the background.


Here is my sample. I love this photo of Will drawing in the sand at Pambula Beach NSW. I used glimmermist (denim blue) to create the look of sparayed water and little pools of water to represent the beach. I tried to keep it all looking natural in color so used embellies like string to achieve this.
I also set a bonus challenge that originally allowed everybody the weekend to do, but I got complaints about this so extended it until this Wednesday.You have no idea.....might think twice about organising things like this again! Anyway The challenge was to create a layout using more than one photo about a celebration.I did a layout about our Esater Egg hunt this year. Not my fav LO but its another one for the album.

There is a great competition starting over at Scrapability Sketches. If you love sketch challenges you should head over here and sign up.


Have done a few more LO's this week but haven't taken photos yet so will be back tomorrow to show you those.


Thanks for popping by....Eb xxx

No comments: