Monday, June 14, 2010

Just a hello....

...to let you all know Im still here....just busy!Im busily creating with the first ever STORYBOARD KIT!!!
Its very yummy and I promise if you love vintage things youll love this kit!!! Not long to wait now!!! In the midst of creating I am also trying to pack for Paula's retreat tis weekend and I am so proud of myself I have been playing with photoshop and have been editing my photos! YAH me!

Also this weekend saw Scrapability's first Cyber crop! it was great fun with some awesome challenges based on  a  party theme! Mum would be proud ....I won Bingo!!!(not skiting Noelene in case your reading!!! LOL)
Anyway this LO is my entry for one of the challenges set by Lisa Marsh.you had to use or make a tag with one photo, misting, string,a handmade embellishment and white cardstock......

Ok.....better go and cook tea so I can finish off some layouts tonight.My new Bella Blvd will be arriving very soon so I need to get organised and up to date!!!
Thanks again for popping by, Eb xx

3 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Ebony, this is just totally delightful - love everything about it and the photo is just precious!

Congrats on the designing position as well - no surprise that others find you so inspiring, your work is always amazing. Can't wait to see

Leanne J said...

this is stunning Eb.. the tag with the photo is a wonderful idea..and you have created a truely beautiful piece...
cant wait to see the storyboard kits.. they sound so interesting. yay..
lots of love and sugar.
Leanne

On my way... said...

Ebony, your work is AMAZING - I LOVED seeing it IRL at the expo, so so gorgeous, would love to have met ya - perhaps next year??

xx