Monday, July 19, 2010

"De Lovely"....

Well I just spent an awesome weekend with some very cool chickies!!! We spent the weekend scrapping and sewing up a storm (or not so much from me!!) in a holiday house in Ocean Grove!!!
Mel and Claire you are awesome and Anne and Judy (Jenny!!) you "Grannies" rock!!!!!!Shelley and Rachael you were great fun too!
I was lucky to have been sent the "De Lovely"range by Cosmo cricket to create with for the Imagination Factory.Here are my two layouts....

They are such gorgeous colors!!!
I also did these ones.....

Not much for a weekend hey???? I did start 2  others but they dont look quite finished yet so will share later when I decide what else it is they need!!! I was too busy chatting, laughing and eating to scrap anymore! Thats not like me!!!!!!!!
If you are after a cool giveaway head  over to the STORYBOARD kit site. Lisa has 2 bottles of glimmer mist to give away!!! Check it out here.http://www.storyboardkits.blogspot.com/
I have been SO busy creating with the new STORYBOARD kit and also for SCRAPAPPLE .
Well thats it for now, thanks for stopping by, Eb xx


9 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Eb I ADORE all of these. The Cosmo is just 'lovely' - I haven't had much of a chance to hack into mine yet but you sure are inspiring me too!

Samantha Hauzer said...

I absolutely love your stunning layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow babe these are full of awesomeness, think i need to get that paper range its yummy!!

Nay and Gilly said...

I will have to get my hands on some of that gorge CC PP!! Love what you have done with it! Your kidlets are so veru cute!!
Luv Renee

Penny said...

That new range is superb - and very YOU! How do you get the scalloped crocheted edge? Is that one of your Mum's creations too?

Anonymous said...

wow Ebony...they are gorgeous...I just got some delovely and now that i have it in my hot little hands I can't wait to play! love love the brights on the black background. Hope that you are having a fabulous week. Tatum xx

mel said...

Oh I am loving that CC paper - I will have to get some of that!!
Eb as always your LO are beautiful.

georgia keays said...

Wow Ebs the de lovely layouts are stunning! So glad you had a fab weekend, we so have to scrap together one day!

Claire said...

Thanks for a great weekend Eb, can't wait for the next one, great to see you again xoxox