Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Olympics may be over but...........

.....at Jenni Bowlin , they recently had a "Summer Games " challenge! You needed to create layouts inspired by Olympic events! One challenge was based around the dimensions of a tennis court! How cool is that for a challenge!? So yep, I had a go!
I went through my stash of supplies and pulled out all my Jenni Bowlin goodies to create this! I was reall happy with the outcome!
 I then decided to create this layout obviously inspired by swimming!
Once again lots of Jenni Bowlin products! I used the kraft stencil paper as just that a stencil! I then used some smooch inks to colour in the letters!
So then I also created this layout but didn't really fit the whole olympic sport criteria! LOL!

I also wanted to share this "just because" layout! No particular challenge criteria, a layout just for fun!
Nice pose hey?
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

5 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg wow Eb.,...just loving all that you have created

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Eb. I know I say it every time but I love the colour upon colour. And just love your pics. Too cute. I think the third page caught my eye the most.
Hope you are well. x

Jo Hanna said...

Love how you have created these layouts.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Love, love, love your cool funky style!!! Perfect!!!!!!
xoxo

Lizzyc said...

These are fabulous!