Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Circles!!!! Yes please!

Ok, so you are not going to believe me when I tell you this but I have never cut my photos into circles!! NEVER!!! Well until last week !!! That is because this months challenge at "Show us your stuff" is a sketch designed by Leonie!!!!

                                                        And I actually enjoyed it!!!!!
                                     
                          I mean I LOVE circles anyway so I found this sketch SO much fun!!!!!

                         Head over and check out the other girls samples too. AMAZING stuff!!!!!

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Love it Eb. And love your circular photos. I am going to try this sketch for sure.

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the contrast with the circles and the chevron back ground...

Kim said...

OH my this is just the prettist.....

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely!

Heather Jacob said...

wow Eb I have been having fun browsing through your blog, ooing and sighing over your beautiful work .. love your style and the way you use color xoxox

Heather McMahon said...

This is brilliant! I reckon you could get given a sketch of a brick and you'd still come up with an amazing layout!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow - gorgeous!!!

Celeste Vermeend said...

Eb this si divinely cute! I love it!