Monday, November 26, 2012

Were you a lucky one!???

Hi again?
Were you lucky enough to get your hands on the latest "A Piece of cake designs" kit!??????

It is totally drool worthy!!!! It has amazing colours, fabulous embellishments and lots of pretties!!!

Here is one layout just to get you going!!!!!


I have used lots of paint and stamping to create my background and then have added some sticker strips  which I have cut up into smaller pieces, the cute tag and cute cherry on top button, along with some twine and some alphas. I have added a small amount of my own washi tape and the handcut butterfly!

Thanks for popping by! Eb x

4 comments:

shannon91 said...

i love colors !!! a beautiful layout !!!
Bizz

Blossom inch said...

totally love the textures and your awesome background! totally stunning and love the colour combo and precious picture of your kids! They have grown up so fast! how time flies! xx

Marek said...

WOWOWOWO Fabulous page !!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is amazing. I love the colours, the "simple" design and everything really!