Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two more.....on a roll!!!

Wow! I know, I can't believe it myself! I had an hour and a half to myself last night so I scrapped two layouts!! Yes TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            This one is for White with one! The challenge is  

WHITE + RED + CHRISTMAS PHOTO



And this one is another christmas photo! it's funny how it takes me until the following christmas to get last years photos scrapped!!!
                                     This is for Scrap the boys. The challenge is
This month we want to see you create a layout using a Christmas themed photo and a Non Traditional colour scheme


Thanks again for popping by!! I would definately say that will be it now!!!! So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Eb xxxxx

14 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous layouts! I absolutely love the one for WW1...the stars are brilliant!
Wishing you & yours a Merry Christmas!

myriamMG said...

Your Lo for WW1 is fantastic ! thanks !

Di Garling said...

I especially LOVE your WW1 page, great background too. I agree with you, I think it takes most people until the following year to scrap our Chrissy pics!! Thanks for playing along at WW1. Cheers Di xo

Heather McMahon said...

It's layouts like these that keep me coming back.... Sigh.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Belle à cropper said...

Wow ! this is really gorgeous !!!

Janice Nicholls said...

Fantastic Pages.
Love the stars and beautiful embellies and details on your WW1. Thanks for joining in and for sharing. :)

Leonie Waldron said...

They are both gorgeous Ebony! Love your style :) Thanks for joining in at WW1 and hope you had a great xmas :)
Leonie

Kerryn said...

Blimey! I couldn't scrap one page in an hour and a half let alone two! LOL. They are fabulous! Thanks for playing at STB :).

Anne P said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

Tina Connolly said...

Drool.....oh, Ebony, I love them both! (But I've always been a fan of your work) Happy New Year! :)

Marelle said...

awwwww love your STB
thanks for playing along with us xxxxloveyou

Chantelle said...

Always love seeing your work - totally loving the stars on your page for WW1 - fantastic page - thanks for playing along :)

Linda said...

oh, what a cute santa! Love your misting

Thx for joining us at Scrap the boys

Anonymous said...

Hey Ebony, your work is stunning as always!!!
Can I ask what you use to get your stars?