Thursday, January 17, 2013

Still time to do Show us your stuff challenge....

Have you had time to do the "Show us your stuff " challenge yet???
Well you still have time. Here is the inspirational prompt for you.........


Yum hey???? These colours didn't really inspire me so I decided to use the circles as my main inspiration and also I love aqua so that was easy!
Here is my interpretation....



Last week I was lucky to have a visit from a scrappy friend Sophie Koschman and we spent the afternoon scrapping!! Here are 3 layouts I managed to get done!!!

This one is for a quote challenge at "Scrapbooking from scratch". I LOVED this quote!!!


  I LOVE using Dylusions sprays at the moment and once I had used it on this layout I wanted to try it again and the orange is so bright and fun!!!

This one is for the first of the month sketch over at "Stuck! Sketches"
These children are some of our friends (well their feet anyway lol) who we don't see very often but we love when we catch up!

How cute is this flair button!??? Its one from "a piece of cake designs"!
Lots of different mediums and embellishments here....it's nice actually using up some older stuff from my stash!




I also managed this one which is really a just because layout! Used some beautiful Tim Holtz peacock feathers distress ink on my background and a cool Imaginarium designs chippie designed by Louise Nelson!



Since then I have also completed my entry for Kraft it up this month.



Please use the swatch for the colours and make sure your layout is created on Kraft cardstock or Kraft patterned paper.


And here you go....Red, white, blue and orange!


 Will was chasing this butterfly just outside our front door amongst our potted plants so when he called me to show me of course I had to snap a few shots!! A bit tricky though because as soon as Will would open his hand to get a photo he would fly away!!!! 

                      And this one for the second sketch at "Stuck!"
                      This time head shots of our friends! LOL!!! 


                            Another awesome "cherry flair button!"
                 
 And lastly a layout based on the sketch at "Anna's craft cupboard"
                         Lots of washi tape , stamping and doodling!


Well thanks again for all your kind comments! I really appreciate them and I promise I will try and return the favour!!! Eb xx

22 comments:

Sandra said...

My goodness Eb, what a busy lady you've been and they all look awesome.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

WOW! So much inspiration in just one post! I don't know where to start. I love the way you use colour, you're certainly not one to shy away from bright vibrant hues! I love it! I really REALLY want some of the Dylusions sprays myself - and your layouts are further inspiring my quest. Each layout is fabulous :-)

Anonymous said...

They are all amazing. Love what you did with the Dylusions spray. I have some and must experiment some more. Thanks for playing along at SFS. Glad you liked the quote. Take care xx

Jasmine S said...

Oh wow Eb. Each creation is so different from the last and still so fabbo.
I wish I could scrap this quickly. I have created 1 page in a week and it's still not finished. Maybe its cause of the school hols.
Keep scrapping and inspiring me.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ebony you never cease to amaze .... I just love following your work, you continue to grow & you have have a fantastic knack with colors ..... Jo Boak

Chantalle said...

All so fabulous!

Helene Bogren said...

These are all gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

Heidi Williams said...

your work is amazing!!plus i miss you friend Crystal Goulding you are both great inspiring ladies :)

Heather McMahon said...

Honestly Eb, how can you spend an afternoon scrapping with a friend and get 3 layouts done! You're amazing!I adore them all!

Mel Nunn said...

Hi Eb... I love your abandon with the ink and mist... It is so carefree and I love it so much. I havent seen anyone pull it off quite like you. I especially like the sideways running ink splats behind the photo.

Miss scrapping with you xxxxxxx

Mel

Laetitia67 said...

woaw amazing LO!!!!!!! just love your scrap :)
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amanda hall said...

wow Ebs all of these look incredible but i am in LOVE with the butterfly KIU challenge layout. Just STUNNING. You are so very clever and talented.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING, they are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

heart2scrap said...

Love love love Your LO's Eb...such inspiration!! I've been tempted to buy those dylusion sprays but have so much glimmer mist I need to use up first (means I need to get a lil messier lol)..I'm only knew to your blog but have loved quite a few of your LO's...beautiful, keep it coming!! Em ;)

zenevak said...

Love your work! All the layouts are just FABULOUS!

Karyn S said...

Hi Ebony, I've recently found your blob and just love your style! the paints and sprays and inks look so fabulous on your layouts, thanks for the inspiration!

Marek said...

WOWOWOW Amazing !!!

Unknown said...

Oh Ebony, I just adore everything you do. Such an amazing artist.

Unknown said...

totally love them all...thanks for playing along at KIU

Helene Bogren said...

These are all GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

Miae said...

Wowzers! I just found your blog...love love your pages!!

Tina Connolly said...

Love, love, love all these layouts! Just gorgeous!