Thursday, September 5, 2013

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Hi again!
I'm back to share a layout created with this months "CUPCAKE KIT" from a "Piece of cake designs"

Once I again I loved this kit!!! You will see in my first layout that I haven't used any of the papers , just the embellishments.
To create this layout I used white cardstock and sewed some messy stitching in the form of two rectangles. I then misted with yellow mist. I then used a small dot template with chalk fluid ink pad from the kit and dabbed it onto the template.
TIP: I found the ink pad very wet to begin with so go carefully and I think it would work better with a larger mask or stencil. But I love the colour!!!

 Another TIP: When using your roller stamp only roll one way. Don't go back and forth!
So I then added my two photos and underneath I drew some hearts in black pen. I used various colour mists with a paint brush to colour mine in but you could also use your watercoloured paints from a previous kit :)
I then used the various washi tapes from the kit and some from previous kits.


I then cut out the "ONE WORD" speech bubble from the patterned papers in the kit and added a gorgeous flair from this months releases! 
The title is using the funky alphas from the kit too!!!

Throw in some sequins and some stamps and there you have it! Ans still HEAPS of supplies left over to create many more layouts!!!

ITEMS IN KIT USED:
Chalkboard camera flair
Jilliebean soup alphas
Washi tapes
sequins
Teal damask fluid chalk ink pad
Glitz design roller stamp
Echo Park Journalling tag

I will be back soon with another share!
Eb x

5 comments:

Nora said...

Beautiful colors, as always ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

Anonymous said...

Awesome page! I love your style and how bright and fun it is :)

SueP said...

This is gorgeous Ebony, loving your bright colours with touches of black, loving those stamps too!!
So clever!

Sophie said...

Hi Ébony. First, excuse my bad English, i am french... Just for tell you i made an article of you on a blog because i like your creation.

http://scrapbooktendance.blogspot.ca/

Marelle said...

awwwwww I am honoured with this layout mmwhhhhaaaa we look gorgeous in this pic lovely