Thursday, July 17, 2014

June Cupcake kit


Hi again everyone,
I am back to share another layout using the June Cupcake kit from
A Pice of cake designs.



This layout is a photo of my daughter who LOVES
to read!! She is also a great, animated story teller and I really
wanted to document this aspect of her life. 
Often when we go shopping and if she has some pocket money , more 
often than not she goes straight for the book sections
in the stores.


I have like the last layout,
used a tag from the kit to highlight and frame my 
Instagram photo.
I have used lots of different strips of the papers,
as well as the sticker sheet in the kit.
I have added some of my own washi tapes and a past kit flair.



I LOVE this mask so I used a yellow Faber Castell
gelato to add these words to my page. 



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying your kit 

1 comment:

Arantzazu said...

Gorgeus Layout!
Love it!
;)